1. Coming up with an idea that’s “original” enough.
3. Finding time to make the words happen.
4. Staying organized when your writing project isn’t.
5. Trying to explain — to yourself — what your story/article/project is actually about.
6. Feeling like you’ve veered too far off your original course to keep going.
7. Feeling bored.
8. Trying to write too many different things at once.
9. Worrying whether what you’re writing is even publishable.
10. Wondering if your readers will “get” your point.
11. Trying to do everything perfectly the first time, because you don’t want to go back to fix it later.
12. Knowing what you want to say, but not being able to think of the best way to word it.
13. Questioning whether or not your story is important or “timely” enough.
14. Learning that overcoming all these struggles takes time — but that…
View original post 68 more words