The snake waited patiently in the grass, waiting to strike.
Writing Prompt Rules
What’s a blog for writers without routine prompts to get those creative juices flowing? If you’d like to be a part of our CATastropic writing, then check out the guidelines below. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
- Include “black CATastrophy” in the title of your post.
- Save and use the picture above as the featured image for your post.
- The quote provided should be included at some point in your story.
- There is no expiration date on a prompt. Use it whenever you like.
- Your story should be 1000 words or less. We’re interested in all genres, except erotica.
- Add a link to this writing prompt at the end of your story.
- Comment here, with a link to your post, if it meets the guidelines above.
- If we really love your story, we’ll…
View original post 256 more words