So, with life taking all of my attention away from books currently, I figured now was as good of a time as any to start the Down the TBR Hole tag!
I’ve seen this on so many blogs and I wasn’t too worried about my Goodreads TBR for a little while, but now that I’m so far behind I think it’s time to clean up!
Here are the rules:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
1. The Young Elites by Marie Lu
I’m such a slacker on this book and it’s not for any other reason than I just…
View original post 246 more words